Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Movies in Stock

Well, many stuffs released recently - LOTR: Return of the King (Extended Ver.) , Bad Education, Fahrenheit 911 , Super Size Me ...etc,
and I have not bought StarWars DVD box yet.

Not doubt LOTR is a MUST-BUY.
I'll wait for Fahrenheit 911 in VCD. <-However, someone told me that it's quite boring.
I plan to either
1) just buy Bad Education's VCD
2) buy Bad Education, Talk to Her & All About My Mother DVDs altogether

In addition, I wanna see Dilbert TV series, but it's in DVD (region = 1) .... my player can't read.
I hate the region code system... I may buy an all-code dvd player(standalone) or dvd writer (for my pc) later

Let's see.....

ps: UNO, ppl are greedy but mostly we can't afford everything we want :P

2 comments:

Ken said...

I want "July Rhapsody"

Rick said...

Somehow I have that VCD
and I got the LOTR DVDs yesterday ^^