Saturday, January 22, 2005

Windows Mobile Seminar

Today I have joined a Windows Mobile seminar by PocketPC.com.hk.
It disappointed me much. I know I've really over-estimated the seminar.
The content is not bad. It just fits novices or end-users.

1st part is the best, given by Hong Kong Wireless Development Centre. Their representative, Mr. KW Au, had presented this organization to us, what they did, how they can help developers or PPC geeks working on mobile development. Mr. Au has prepared many information, however, no extra time is allowed. I wonder if John can listen this part so I can have a discussion with him.
2nd part is just product promotion from Motorola...on their new smartphone MPx220.
The last section before the break is better, from O2. The two representatives talked about SmartPhone and PDA Phone, their differences, usages and how we choose among those models.
After a short break (for food and toliet), the HP representative, Mr. Derrick Ngan (he is leader of PPC.com.hk) talked about their new 2 HP PDA phones.
A little surpise came from Kawaii's sharing on her novice's way on PPC (but I just know she was a DJ of RTHK before).

For the lucky draw....
I have a chance to get O2 Xphone II .... but I fail to get the best answer.
Well, I don't know how much it costs, and it looks cool. However, I don't like any big mobile phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Thanks for such a perfect submit and the evaluation, I'm completely impressed! Maintain stuff like this coming.

Anonymous said...

Hello In my opinion you are wrong. Let's discuss it.