Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Career Affirmation?

Recently, I'm thinking about my career.

No matter my current job or my placement job, PowerBuilder is the primary dev. tool.
It is rarely found in the skillset required in the market nowadays. If you get into the job seeking websites like JobsDB & CareerTimes, you can see plenty of Java / .net positions. Well, I can find 2 to 3 PB posts in a month.

Be thinking twice: Should I continue my career along with PB? The answer is obvious.
However, it hasn't offered enough lift to drive any decision yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, which site you looking at? Try dice.com, I see lots of openings there. I've got a daily email set up from them for PB jobs in California, and it's not unusual to see 2 to 3 new openings a *day*.

Rick said...

Thx for your info.

However, my country didn't offer much PB jobs. By the way, it's great to see that PB's still popular in US.